Monday, September 9, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:

My husband and I had a great weekend together. We were so grateful for the big spoil and blessing to be able to attend this couples retreat for free. It was hosted at a very nice hotel. Talk about FOOD oh my it was absolutely amazing! A pure nightmare at the same time.....

I didn't eat anything not LOW CARB..... but I for sure let go on the protein side of the calender :) The hardest part was having to say no to the absolute amazing desserts.... I was drooling all over my husbands desserts off course but I didn't want to feel sorry the next day. Ok there were these dark chocolate shells on a cake one night so I took a few. I totally pigged out on the real cream cuppachinos. What a treat!

Was ready this morning to weigh in and was ready to weigh in and weigh atleast a few hundred grams more. I was amazed that I was only 200g heavier from what I was on Friday before we left.

I was pleasantly surprised and hopeful that LOW CARB really works in the real world. That I can be at a place that is any Low Carbers nightmare and it is possible to have a total great time eating out at "food heaven". I have a new encouragement to make it work. For me this weekend was a great breakthrough. Normally going on an event like this weekend I can easily pick up a kilogram or more over a weekend.

Today for BREAKFAST I had a two egg omelette topped with tuna, tomato, cucumber and a sprinkle of feta cheese.

LUNCH was a lovely green salad with lettuce, rokket leafs, tomato, cucumber, pickles and tuna salad.

SUPPER was a chicken fillet fried in a pan on the stove top layed out on  a lovely bed of greens with a good topping of mayo.

I had 2 cubes of dark chocolate for a late afternoon snack and a small glass of diet coke.



No comments:

Post a Comment