Monday, June 24, 2013

Not an all you can eat buffet!

Great thing about eating low carb is that there is so much to learn...... sad thing.... I do not stay around long enough often to learn everything. I had to learn the hard way that it turns out not to be ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET. I love to eat and low calorie eating was just the worst. I was constantly hungry.

With low carb I'm not that hungry but I had to learn to eat less. The days I really eat my meals from a side plate is the days I loose. Yes I could eat big green salads with lots of cucumber but protein is not that harmless.

I weighed myself this morning before I went for a short run, brisk walking and exercising with hand weights. It sounds very exciting but I actually run from the one street dumpster to the other. :D I was 300g down on the scale YAY!. I am delighted. Hoping that the next few weeks I can see more weight loss.

Yesterday was a mish mash of many things I was in and out the house. I did not eat much. Breakfast was left over chicken on the run from supper the night before. Lunch was. Some left over salad too with 2 pieces of turkey ham pic nicking in the park with my children. I went to an art event with my local neighbor and had cucumber there with rice stuffed zucchini flowers with a little chicken. Not the best probably.... but I had to eat something not to offend. Supper was mixed cabbage and green salad with bits of bacon. Oh yes and I had a few teaspoons of vanilla ice cream with my family :)

I kept up drinking allot of water. I think that was a winner for yesterday too. I'm all geared up for today!


1 comment:

  1. May I simply just say what a relief to discover a person that truly understands what they're talking about online.
    You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.

    More people have to read this and understand this side of the story.
    I was surprised you're not more popular because
    you certainly have the gift.

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... salvage car auctions

    ReplyDelete