Saturday, September 20, 2014

SEPTEMBER 20


I just love Saturdays! Today was a busy day with lots of guests and filled with many temptations..... FROM THE KITCHEN!

BREAKFAST was 2 eggs, coffee and cream.

We had friends over midd morning for cinnamon rolls and coffee. I enjoyed a lovely mug of coffee and a bit of cream.

LUNCH was a tuna salad that my daughter made for us (BUT it had corn in it) I didn't want to offend her.... so I ate it :D with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, feta cheese and a bit of olives. The corn was not a good decision but it was the best I could do....

Midd afternoon I had another coffee with a touch of cream.

SUPPER was late afternoon I had a few sheets of seaweed spread with mayonnaise wrapped around spears of spicy sausage. It is Saturday and I did not feel like cooking ;)

It was a challenging day especially with the cheesecake squares. My total weakness.... I had 2 cubes of dark chocolate for dessert instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment