Tuesday, July 9, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:

No news on the scale today! I probably should not expect to loose weight every day.... Started the day with interval running and walking from dumpster to dumpster with my 1kg hand weights.

The last few days was hard as my nephew was visiting and I made all kinds of things for him to enjoy like brownies, waffles etc. I'm so use to sitting down with him over coffee enjoying these things as we talk. Had to sit with my coffee and cream and just enjoy the conversation. Went to a friends house for a visit today and she insisted on me eating some watermelon. I just said no thank you smiled and ignored the plate of water melon in front of me. It sounds hard but I have to say no..... and not try to offend doing it.

Breakfast was waffle, ice cream, chocolate spread etc FOR MY FAMILY FOR BREAKFAST! I kept myself busy making the waffles and when all were done eating I made my two egg omelette with leftover vegetables from last nights oven baked vegetables: mushrooms and red peppers with a sprinkle of cheese. Coffee and cream.

Lunch was the last bowl of the Low Carb Chicken veg soup whooo am I glad ;). A few slices of turkey ham with cheese rolled up inside.

Snacks was a few almonds and a few slices of Norwegian dried salami.

Supper was big lettuce leafs with cucumber and red pepper sticks rolled up. I was concerned that I had to much of the Norwegian salami so I just had my vegetables with mayonnaise.

Drinking lots and lots of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment