Thursday, July 11, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY!

I'm doing jumping jacks :) Another 200g down on the scale this morning. Keeping my goal in sight to weigh 75kg when my inlaws come to visit. Another 2kg to loose in the next two weeks. As a family we will be going on a trip to the beach for 10 days - as it is summer holiday here. Normally it is very hard on holiday to say no to all the ice cream and all. But I'm going to give it a good try and smile at the end about the 2kg lost! At least I'm weighing 8.7kg less than last year on the beach ;)

Breakfast was the usaul 2 eggs with peppers, tomato, a sprinkle of cheese and a cuppachino with lots of froth  made by sweet Melika.

Lunch was another big treat as my dear friend came over with two baked eggplant halfs filled with ground meat, tomato, garlic and mushroom. Was so yum! Had a salad on the side of lettuce, cucumber, onion and a bit of tomato.

Supper was a steamed chicken fillet with 2T of ranch dressing and 2T of a cooked salad of eggplants, garlic, red peppers and olive oil.

I went to visit my Turkish neighbor and wow was there temptations from great cake to fried donut balls. I nicely said no until she popped out of the kitchen with Turkish coffee. I had to drink it and it probably had a t of sugar in it. Couldn't say no then as she would have been offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment