Monday, July 29, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:

Hmf the cheesecake kicked my bud! I was almost a kilogram heavier on the scale this morning..... really tried today to stay on the very to no carb eating with lots of water. Hoping to not go into a stall over this.....

Breakfast was just 2 boiled eggs with coffee and cream and then later in the morning for snacks I had two sticks of biltong/beef jerky Yum!

Lunch was Taco salad with barbecue chicken strips, lettuce, cucumber, toasted peppers, ranch dressing and a bit of tomato with a sprinkling of cheese.

Had about a quarter cup of watermelon, was tempted to have chocolate. I wouldn't even tell what my family and inlaws were eating today.  ;)

Supper was a chicken fillet in the microwave with mayo and lettuce wraps.

Will see on the scale tomorrow morning if it was a good low carb day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment