Wednesday, July 10, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:

Nothing amazing on the scale today. Hoping for tomorrow. It gave me good courage to give it all eating Low Carb.

I have been working on spring cleaning that has become summer cleaning and now I had to do it very quick as we have guests coming soon. I got a good workout today, sweating allot and drinking lots of water. The weather is middle to late thirties and it has for sure effected my appetite. Off course a good thing!

Breakfast was 2 eggs with tomato and cheese. Coffee and cream.

Lunch was a lovely chicken salad prepared as a surprise for me by my sweet daughter. It had chicken strips, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red pepper strips and mayonnaise.

Snack was 2 pieces of dove dark chocolate ;) and had two half mugs of coffee with cream.

Supper was tuna, stacked on cucumber circles with a dot of mayonnaise.

_________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment