Friday, July 5, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:

Jumping jacks... I was 200g down on the scale this morning! Now I'm the lowest in weight I was in years! Feels good! Almost eight kilograms down.

Went for my regular interval running and walking working out with 1kg hand weights.

BREAKFAST: Had a two egg omelette with tuna and a touch of feta cheese, coffee and cream.

LUNCH: Ate the Low Carb Chicken Soup. It was my second day today having it for lunch and supper. Had a small green salad on the side.

SNACK: Was starving by midd afternoon and had a cup of eggplant, carrot, baby marrows and a touch of ground meat stir fry left overs folded into a few squares of seaweed.

SUPPER: Had more of the Low Carb Chicken Soup. Had 2 squares of dark chocolate for dessert. I made sure the carb count in the chocolate was 1 1/2 per square.

No comments:

Post a Comment