Thursday, July 4, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:

The last few days I was really trying to get back into seeing the number on the scale coming down. I'm not sure what caused the plato and slight gain of weight, I have a few ideas but I'm not totally sure. Monday night we went with friends to eat at a restaurant and ice cream afterwards. I had slightly breaded chicken strips it could have been that, or the small scoop of ice cream that probably had corn syrup in.... bad news for weight loss! Or the coconut oil in the "bread in a mug". I find it very discouraging that my weight is so sensitive...... Another very interesting situation is that I have noticed a previous time when I have used coconut oil that I have gained weight suddenly and then it took me a few days to start spiraling down again.

This morning on the scale it was going down again! YAY! I'm not where I was four days ago but I'm hoping it will be tomorrow morning.

Breakfast was a treat as I got it made for me by sweet Melika. It was a two egg omelette with cheese, cucumber, olives, coffee with milk froth.

Lunch was a bowl of the Low Carb Chicken soup here on the blog. I decided to give it a few days for lunch and supper to spark extra weight loss.

Supper was the soup again with 2 strawberries for dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment