Monday, July 8, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:

Was another 300g down today. Now altogether 8.5 down!

My nephew is visiting with us so it is hit and run and terrible appealing food hanging around.

Breakfast was two egg omelette with cheese and tuna.  Coffee and cream off course. I decided to have my big salad for lunch.

Lunch was cold meat wrapped up in lots of lettuce, with tomato, cucumber, mayo and cheese.

Supper was very tempting as my family was having enchiladas! I steamed a chicken fillet in the microwave had oven baked vegetables like eggplant, peppers, baby marrow and mushrooms. Had more lettuce leaves and cucumber with mayo.

For snack I had a whole avocado, half of it was bad so more half an avocado. They are so scarce here and I found one. Sat down and ate it ;) I made peanut butter for my family and I had a t spoon of it.

The weather is so hot here so it goes well with drinking allot of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment