Thursday, July 25, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:

Wow what a day. I was another 300g down on the scale this morning. I'm smiling all the way!!!!!!My inlaws have landed and our culture is all about food! The best thing is the biltong that came with. I just have to side step the chocolates and all the beloved familiar candy.

Breakfast was 2 eggs omelette with tuna salad with coffee and cream for me.  My family had cinnamon rolls and stuffed themselves :D

Lunch was tuna salad again wrapped up on the go in lettuce leafs. My family had fruit salad with yogurt.

Supper was bolognaise red sauce for me with cheese on top and cauliflower potato mock salad, with cucumber and red peppers slices.  My family had lasagna with garlic bread and chocolate mousse for desert.

It is challenging in two ways. The way my family eats now as I make extra treats to bless my inlaws too and I am running around like a mad chicken cooking and baking. Possibly today I didn't have enough protein........ I definitely had enough water and then feels full and forget to eat enough. Not such a problem ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment