Friday, July 26, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:


BROKE INTO MY 10KG DOWN MARK TODAY since Christmas last year!!!!!!!!! Lost another 200g since yesterday!

Oeeeee it is going rough with all the tempting food around me cooking for my inlaws.

Breakfast was 2 egg omelette with cheese, cucumber and tomato salad.

Lunch was lettuce wraps with cheese, roasted red peppers, mayo and tomato.

Supper was a chicken fillet with mayo and a dot of sweet chili sauce.

Snacks today was a cup of Coke zero, 2 cubes of 80 percent dark chocolate and half a cup of green grapes. Will see today after the sweets added how it will influence my weight loss.

I have not had time to go and do my speed walking with weights since my guests arrive. Hoping to do some exercise. I know my changes of loosing more weight will be better when I exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment