Tuesday, July 2, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:

The small scoop of chocolate ice cream I ate last night kicked my bum! :) Probably the breaded chicken strips too! This morning the scale was up a few hundred grams...... :(  Oh well, just another reason not to give up and go on. I was hoping I could break into my 8kg lost mark. Lets see tomorrow morning. I'm amazed at how sensitive I am to carbs. I read on a block that a high carb meal could put a person back a few days, meaning for a few days there will not be weight loss.

I had a good time running/walking with weights this morning. Hoping that would work some muscles to burn more fat.

Breakfast this morning was 2 eggs, cucumber, feta cheese, coffee and cream. I find when I eat eggs for breakfast I really have a good dose of energy for the morning and can go until midday without a snack and then enjoy lunch.

Lunch was the famous "bread in a mug" with tuna, lettuce, cucumber and a few good slices of tomato topped of with mayonnaise. Yum!

Supper was Mexican tacos for my family. I swopped the flour tortillas for lettuce leaves and enjoyed the toppings of ground meat, ranch dressing, grated cheese and salsa wrapped up. I had to remind myself to go slow on the salsa as I had tomato slices for lunch too and the carb count can add up.

Snacks today was a handful of frozen grapes. Happy eating!  x x

No comments:

Post a Comment