Monday, July 1, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:

The good news is I was 300g down on the scale this morning YAY! Hoping to be at the 8 kilogram mark tomorrow morning. Didn't go for a run/walk as I had an event early morning and just couldn't make it.

For breakfast I had 2 eggs, 2 slices of turkey ham, cheese omelette with cucumber and coffee with cream.

Lunch was on the run with a few pieces of cheese wrapped in turkey ham. Later in the afternoon I had a handful of almonds, cashew nuts and one cup of sliced cucumber for a snack.

Supper was a real treat out with friends but very challenging in food choices. I knew we were going out for supper so I tried to eat less during the day. At the restaurant I ordered a curry cream chicken dish. The strips of chicken was breaded though. The dish came with rice but instead I asked for it to be replaced with a green salad. I splashed out and had a small scoop of chocolate ice cream for dessert.

Was very tempted today with cookies, chips and all kind of things that was served as treats with coffee in meetings. I made vitamin water which is sliced lemon and orange in a jug with ice cold water and had that as a treat instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment