Wednesday, July 31, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY AND THE NEXT TEN DAYS:


At least my weight is coming down again..... but I'm not yet where I was before....even if the Queen of England goes into trouble to come up with low carb this and that to treat me: "I'm not going to fall for it again!" It took me three days to work through that piece of cheesecake! It seems like "Low Carb" is relative.

Packing and getting ready to go on a trip to the beach with my family and inlaws for 10 days!
Think of me as this is not an easy task food wise. The good thing is that I get great exercise walking on the beach front and swimming. The sad part is all the carb food and sugar around........ PURE WILLPOWER NEEDED TO SAY NO!

BREAKFAST was two eggs, tomato, cucumber and coffee with cream.

LUNCH was a good portion of the Low Carb Chicken soup and green salad.

SNACKS: had 2 beef jerky/biltong sticks with a quarter cup watermelon and two cups broth from the low carb soup.

SUPPER again was the Soup with salad on the side.

Will weigh in tomorrow morning early and come and track on my weight tracker if I'm down :D

We do not have internet at the house at the beach. I will come and try to come and say hi if we can track down internet somewhere. Hoping for the best in weight loss for this trip. Hoping and wishing you the best for your journey in the next 10 days too.   XXXXXX

REMEMBER: "Take it one day at a time... one meal at a time..... EVENTUALLY it does add up!"


No comments:

Post a Comment