Wednesday, July 24, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY!

I'm still riding the 600g off wave! I'm as busy as a bee. My inlaws arrives early tomorrow morning coming to visit for a month. Oeeeee and I'm going to cook up a storm and have to watch it been eaten too ;) It is going for sure be the test of time for my Low Carbing.

Breakfast was what was in the fridge as we came back from holiday yesterday and I only went shopping late morning. I had a few rounds of fried salami rolled up in lettuce leafs with coffee and cream.

Lunch was on the run with cold meat, cucumber sticks, tomato slices rolled up in lettuce leafs.

Supper was tuna salad with cheese cubes, tomato, pickles and lettuce with mayonnaise.

Was such a busy day I didn't have time to snack. Had a nice cup of coffee late afternoon with cream. Was a good day low carbing. It is middle summer here and the weather is very hot. I am drinking lots of water!


No comments:

Post a Comment