Sunday, July 28, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:

Breakfast this morning was scones for my family and I made the "bun in a mug" for me with egg mayo on top and whipped cream and cheese on the other two halves with coffee and cream.

Lunch happened middle afternoon after we got home from church. I had leftover bolognaise red sauce with with melted cheese on top with mock potato salad and eggplant salad on the side.

Our dear neighbor invited us over for cake and coffee late afternoon.  I talked myself out of the watermelon, home made choc chip cookies and popcorn and then just for me she came up with low carb cheesecake with cherry sauce on top. I felt terrible to say no and just had to eat it oh boy..... hoping that her low carb and my low carb falls into the same category.

Will see on the scale tomorrow morning how low carb it was ;D

Skipping supper to make sure the cheese cake gets good mileage!!!!!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment