Saturday, July 27, 2013

ALL ABOUT TODAY:

I was another 400g down this morning. OFFICIALLY weighing less than my husband now ;) for the first time in 15 years. He is quite skinny but tall...... but hey I'm still weighing less. I'm not the heavy weight any more!

Breakfast was a lovely meal at Ikea with my inlaws and family this morning. I had an omelette with half a spicy sausage. Tomato, cheese, cucumber and olives on the side with coffee. 

It was a brunch at 10 in the morning so I skipped lunch. 

Half way to supper this afternoon I was about to swallow the trash can. I had half a bowl cauliflower mock potato salad. 

Supper was a barbeque. I had chicken, sausage and one ground meat shish stick. I had half a cup eggplant salad and another about a cup mock potato salad. Off course had a glass of coke zero for my treat. 

I'm not finding the time to go exercise but did go walk a bit with my family and the dog this evening. Probably more a stroll. I keep up my water drinking as the weather is sweating hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment