Monday, September 29, 2014

SEPTEMBER 29




It's a new week LOW CARBING..... I weighed in this morning in at 76.5..... Last night my husband came home at around midnight. He was on a study trip to America and came home with so many treats...... I got myself into some mini salami's A WHOLE PACK OF IT...... At least it was not the reeses pieces peanut butter chocolate I got myself into.

He also brought a love packet from my dear Low Carb friend in New York. She blessed me with a whole lot of the no carb noodles, stevia drops, now sugar jello/jelly, no sugar coffee creamer, real bacon bits and salami sticks etc. OH WHAT A BLESSING to me this is as none of these things we get here in Turkey.

BREAKFAST was 2 fried eggs in butter, coffee and cream.

I had a few pieces of "pork rinds" it is a bit dry but goes down like chips. What a treat and it is carb free. I also had a few pieces of beef jerky.

Midd morning I had another coffee with cream.

LUNCH was a lettuce salad with tomato, cucumber and ranch dressing.

Midd afternoon I enjoy coffee and cream - with a few "pork rinds" My dear friend send me some flavored sugar fee jelly powder. I took 1t of this and mixed it with 2T of cream cheese. Wow it tasted like strawberry ice cream! Can just imagine when I freeze it................

SUPPER was chicken soup with a cup of the "no carb noodles", broccoli and cauliflower. Delicious.

I had a good deal of water today and going to go on the elliptical walker for 20 minutes.

It was a good LOW CARB DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment