Sunday, September 21, 2014

SEPTEMBER 21


Thinking of the week ahead...... I'm doing a menu planning for my family and how to tweak their meals to fit my LOW CARB LIFESTYLE.

Also I'm reviewing how my weight loss went last week. Last week was not a good week losing weight, I'm struggling  being in a weight loss stall.... I'm having to persevere to really keep going.

This weekend went well persevering in LOW CARB EATING. The challenge is always on how much is enough and how much is too much..... Going to log my food at "fat secret" again this week as this helps me to know if I'm eating too little carbs, fat, or protein or too much.

I was thinking and considering going on an "egg fast" this week BUT there is just too much going on. We have a student come living with us for the next three months.... she is a vegetarian. So meal planning is serious juggling on this side. My husband is also out of town for another week...... this makes a big difference. I'm not taking on a challenging this week food wise too.

I'm LOW CARB EATING, she is VEGETARIAN and I have a PICKY FAMILY - talk about cooking up a storm! Maybe not a good week to do an egg fast ;)

BREAKFAST - I always try to make Sunday morning breakfast special for my family and myself. I had 2 slices of the Flaxseed bread, about half a cup of guacamole on top of that and 2 boiled eggs. Coffee and cream and felt like a Princess!

I went to church and had a black coffee there. I took along some pumpkin spice muffins and was drooling over them..... They looked so good but I stood my ground ;)

LUNCH was back at home. I had UNUSUALLY for me -  strips of chicken skins fried sprinkled on top of a  lettuce salad and a good grinding of black pepper on top. Was something new and it was really tasty. I looked up the carb count in chicken skins and it is zero. I will for sure do this again. Off course my family was appalled. Can just imagine what my mom would say about this ;D

I had 2 cubes of dark chocolate for dessert. Coffee and a bit of cream.

SUPPER was a typical lazy Sunday supper. I ate circles of fried spicy sausage mounted on cucumber slices with a bit of mayonnaise.

Not walking the kids and dog tonight but went last night for 4km and played soccer with them. I have been running around and forgetting to drink enough water. Filling up my liter jar early tomorrow morning and putting it next to the coffee pot to make sure I get a good reminder to drink enough water.

No comments:

Post a Comment