Friday, September 19, 2014

SEPTEMBER 19


Not getting on the scale before MONDAY! I'm giving my weight loss stall a few more days and then I'm going to do the soup fast for a few days. This was one thing that I never bargained for in Low Carb..... WEIGHT STALLS. Normally 2 weeks without the scale moving is considered as a weight loss stall. Monday will be only a week..... I'M SO IMPATIENT :D

BREAKFAST: 2 fried eggs, half a cup sliced cucumber and 5 olives. Coffee and cream.

Late morning I had coffee with 2T of coconut oil. I fried circles of chorizo and ate it on circles of cucumber for a midd morning snack with a dot of mayonnaise.

LUNCH was a bit of leftover chicken from last night on top of my salad. I ate 3 cups of chopped lettuce and 3 slices of tomato. 2T of olive oil with a bit of mayonnaise to round it off.

Had a delicious coffee with 1t of low carb caramel flavored coffee creamer.

SUPPER was my food on the picture at the top of this page. I stir fried some cauliflower with garlic in butter and fried in two eggs and added chinese five spice spicing and stirred in a bit of left over ground peanut chicken from last night. Topped off with a bit of red pepper circles and a squeeze of lemon. Was a brilliant very tasty Friday evening meal.

SO LAZY TONIGHT: not going to walk the dog and the kids... was a rough busy day I feel tiered..... I probably should go then...... Taking a bit off tonight.

Weekends are normally a very difficult time for me low carbing ...... There is for sure more temptations around. Tomorrow we have a group of friends coming over for a visit. I would not even tell what is on the menu..... The best to do is to keep my head on and eat what I can eat and enjoy coffee with a bit of cream etc. ;)

All the best LIVING A LOW CARB LIFESTYLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment