Wednesday, September 24, 2014

SEPTEMBER 24


The good news on the scale this morning made my day. Weight loss these days come in 200g packets. Was another 200g down this morning. Weighing in now at 76.2!

BREAKFAST was 2 fried eggs, coffee and cream.

Midd morning another coffee with cream.

LUNCH was a small chicken fillet fried and cubed in a 3 cup lettuce salad, slices of tomato, 4 black olives, cucumber, red pepper strips, olive oil and mayonnaise.

After lunch I had a coffee with 1t flavored coffee creamer for dessert.

Midd afternoon I had a T of the macadamia nut butter. It was so delicious almost too delicious to be LOW CARB ;)

SUPPER was 2T ground chicken spiced with taco spicing on top of zoodles (zucchini strips) stir fried in olive oil with garlic butter and lots of black pepper.

Went with the kids to the soccer field but did not do my usual walking I sat and talked to a neighbor..... was the better thing to do at that moment...... Tomorrow evening I will take the kids for our 4km walk.

I had a good amount of water but it does not feel enough - the weather is turning cooler and I need to remind myself to drink more as in summer I was constantly drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment