Friday, September 26, 2014

SEPTEMBER 26


DOWN only a hundred gram this morning DOWN TO!!!!!! 76.1 Wish it was in the 75's. A few weeks ago I was down to 75.2 when my sweet husband came back after a two week trip. He brought me back these honey coated dried pork patties. OHHHHHH yes I picked up almost 3 kilogram eating it and had to pack it away so he can eat it on his marathon running. I just can not handle the sugar in it. ....... Now I'm back to 76 and he is getting back this Sunday AGAIN from a trip to America...... I better remind myself  TREATS ARE DANGEROUS.......

BREAKFAST was 2 poached eggs in the microwave with feta cheese. Coffee and cream.

Midd morning had another coffee with cream.

LUNCH was 3 cups chopped lettuce with a small cooked chicken breast, 6 black olives, 2T olive oil and 2T ranch dressing.

Coffee with 1t flavored sugar free coffee creamer. 1T of macadamia nut butter.

SUPPER is home made pizza for my family and I am having a cheese base, mushroom, spicy sausage circles and cheese pizza.

The kids, our friend from SA and I will be traveling to another city nearby with the bus for a visit tomorrow. We will be back Sunday evening again. I will not have my computer with me and will not write tomorrow night or Sunday and will weigh in on Monday morning again.

Have a great weekend dear friends. All the best LET'S PERSEVERE AND GO FOR GOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment