Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SEPTEMBER 17


This picture was lunch today.

Oh well....... I'm not picking up and not coming down either. Probably a good place to be. I'm hoping my fat cells are getting a great get together and then make a grand fast exit. :D

BREAKFAST was 2 fried eggs with a sprinkle of cheese. Coffee and cream.

Went to an event with my travel mug and added 1t of flavored coffee creamer.
Had a handful of almonds and cashews mixed.

LUNCH was stacks. Sliced tomato slices, cucumber slices with fried spicy sausage circles topped off with mayonnaise and black pepper.

Had another coffee.... wow!  and this time black! I'm trying to cut back on cream to see if it could help maybe a move in the weight loss.

SUPPER will be Korean sushi rolls for the kids. When my husband that hates it is not at home it is the first meal the kids asks for. It is one of my favorites too, but off course it is not low carb. I'm going to use cucumber julienne strips, chicken strips and a bit of mayo and wrap it in seaweed for myself for supper. I could steam some cauliflower and make the real deal but my go is out. It was a long day.........

I'm hoping the kids and dog would forget that we could go for a walk tonight ;) I'm taking a skip walking tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment