Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SEPTEMBER 16


This was lunch today. I felt like something different from salad. The weather is turning cooler and I feel like more substance in my meals.

I am such a stable looser ;) even the scale keeps me stable ;) I am stuck now at 76.7.

BREAKFAST was 2 eggs fried in olive oil and half an avocado pear with salt and black pepper. Coffee and cream.

Midd morning I had my coconut coffee blended with 2T of coconut oil.

LUNCH was 2 slices of the flaxseed bread that I have in the freezer with egg salad, mayonnaise and a few pieces of tomato.

Had coffee with 1t of sugar free coffee creamer. I had 2 tiny cubes of dark chocolate for dessert.

SUPPER was stir fried broccoli in butter with lots of black pepper and chicken strips. I'm such a happy camper I found broccoli and cauliflower in the bazaar. I actually bought 4kg of it :D The vegetables here are very seasonal and I haven't had broccoli since April. My kids ask for broccoli every evening now. It is a good low carb vegetable.

The kids and I came to an arrangement, they walk the dog with me for 4km and I go play a bit at the soccer field - it worked well tonight.  Best of both worlds for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment