Thursday, September 25, 2014

SEPTEMBER 25


Was weighing in at 76.2 this morning. Was happy for not picking up any weight. Was hoping for a loss though........

BREAKFAST was 2 fried eggs, 5 black olives and a sprinkle of grated cheese. Coffee and cream.

Had coffee and cream midd morning just before we left for the bazaar.

My friend and I went to the big open air fruit and vegetable bazaar in another town WITH THE BUS! It took forever....... But what a treat the sight of all the beautiful fresh fruits and vegetables were.

We missed the bus home and we had to sit and wait for an hour..... LUNCH WAS REAL LATE!

LUNCH was three cups of chopped lettuce, a few circles of fried spicy sausage, 2T of olive oil. Ranch dressing, a bit of cheese and 2T of chopped red pepper.

Had a wonderful coffee with cream at home just sitting ;) and 1T of fresh hot peanut butter. Probably not the best low carb choice but so tasty. Hope I'm not paying for it tomorrow morning on the scale.

SUPPER will be Korean kimbab rolls. I made all the ingredients separate and each person have to assemble their own little sushi rolls. I will have seaweed sheets, broccoli stir fried with garlic, a bit of carrot sticks, 2T of tuna fish, cucumber sticks and mayonnaise.

The kids and I will take the dog for a 4 kilometer walk - last night was their turn at the soccer field and tonight they walk with mama ;)

I have stopped using coconut oil as an extra fat supplement in my diet...... I'm not sure of this but I think it stalls my weight. I will leave it out for a few weeks and then will bring it back again and see. I really enjoy it in my midd morning coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment