Tuesday, September 23, 2014

SEPTEMBER 23


What a day.... but a good time! The good news was on the scale this morning with a 200g loss since yesterday. yes! I'm hoping this will continue tomorrow too ;)

BREAKFAST was 2 fried eggs, coffee with cream.

I left home early this morning to take a trip to the airport to pick up a friend visiting for three months from SA. I took a coffee on the road with a bit of flavored coffee creamer.

LUNCH was midd afternoon I was starving but knew all the meals at the airport would be costing a fortune and will be carb filled..... I waited till we got home  and I had lettuce, tomato, cucumber and cheese salad with olive oil and black pepper.

Our dear friend from South Africa brought along the most amazing NUT BUTTERS:  Dark chocolate macadamia nut, almond macadamia and a pecan macadamian. Oh my my total weakness. I had a T of the DARK CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA nut....... TO DIE FOR!

I had coffee and cream - by this time of the day I DESERVED IT!

SUPPER was mexican tortillas wraps for my family. I cut out the chicken fillets from the chicken bones for the meat for the tortillas and fried the bones with some meat on for Mama bear in a bit of butter. I enjoyed this with ranch dressing and a bit of lettuce and tomato. Didn't feel like anything more to eat.

For sure didn't drink enough water today or even ate enough. On busy days food is the last thing I think of........ Hoping it will work well on the scale tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment