Thursday, October 9, 2014

LOW CARBING


I'M BACK! We had a great time away as a family. I WAS NO LOW CARB ANGEL ;) It was really hard to be at a buffet for three meals a day and snacks in between and stay on low carb....... I really did well the first few days and then I sneaked a bite of this and then a bite of that...... YES and then I was eating it..... I had bits of dessert and way toooooo much protein.

Today I was back on track at home eating only low carb. It felt like I had a constant low pain headache....... My body is not use to sugar anymore........ I'm for sure not getting on the scale for a week. ;) Making low carb eating a lifestyle is never easy. It can be done......

We are having computer problems and I'm working on an I pad. I find it really hard to type pages of writing with one finger and have to be patient until my husband gets home on Monday. Until then.  x x

All the best and KEEP GOING!








No comments:

Post a Comment